Kern Precision Balances
The range of precision laboratory balances available from Kern is extensive, there is sure to be a model to suit your application and budget.
- 440 – The classic laboratory balance.
- 572&573 – Laboratory all rounder, including counting and checking.
- EMB – Entry Level range, ideal for schools.
- EMB-V – Entry Level with integrated density determination.
- EMS – Entry level with large weighing plate.
- EW-N/EG-N – With robust tuning fork measurement system.
- EWJ – High quality with automatic internal adjustment and EC type approval.
- KB – Compact with large weighing range, EC type approval and auto. internal adjustment.
- KBJ – Ideal where verification is required.
- PBS/PBJ – Multifunctional, single cell weighing system, EC type approval.
- PCB – Standard Laboratory balance.
- PCD – High resolution with moveable display unit.
- PES/PEJ – Robust Laboratory and Industrial balance, EC type approval.
- PET – State of the art premium touchscreen balance for demanding applications.
- PKT – Touchscreen with extensive functions.
- PFB – Quick displaying, user friendly with EC type approval.
- PLT – High quality with graphic display.
Several models within each range.
Please contact us for a recommendation and competitive quotation.